Saturday, August 29, 2009

Las Vegas-The Venetian August 19-21

So, somehow we got 2 free nights at the Venetian in Las Vegas so Steve, Emalee and I decided to go down. Here's the sitting area.
The beds.

The Bathroom...........at least 4 times as big as mine at home.



The tub and shower.


Steve and I out by the pool the first night.



Emalee and Poppa



My view from my lounge chair at the pool.


Hallway by the lobby.

Hanging umbrellas by the escalators.

Jared and Jamie (Jim and Janice's boys) came to gamble with Steve.


Pic Emalee took of the Paris Hotel -Eiffel Tower as we walked down the strip for about 5 miles in the 111 degree heat. Thank heaven for the people selling water bottles for a dollar. They could have charged 5.00 a bottle and I would have happily paid it.


We stood here a while as it made us feel like we were cooling off.

Emalee and the wax figure of Whoopi!


Me in the lobby.

No comments: